Saturday 25 February 2012

TREND OF THE WEEK: SPORTS LUXE

With the Olympics 2012 just a few short months away, the fashion industry is jumping on the band wagon with the Sports Luxe trend - looking chic and stylish has never been more comfortable.
Victoria Beckham S/S 2012 - Sports Luxe to Perfection!
STOP!! Step away from the drop-crotch jogging pants and college print hoody - the sports look trend isn't about traditional sportswear. Think structured dresses with racer-backs, neoprene, leather and silk fabrics, flowing trousers and shorts and quirky jumpsuits - sportswear just got glam!
These gorge pieces are all on my sports luxe wish list, I can't wait to get my hands on a pair of chic leather-look running shorts - a tougher edge the more girly silk versions.
1.) Slinky Metallic Racer Vest, Topshop.
2.) Subtitled Leather Look Shorts, General Pants.
3.) Mista Brielle Wedges, Topshop.
4.) Silk Baseball Jacket by Unique, Topshop.
5.) Honey Hued Sky Blue Sunglasses, Romwe.
6.) Black Neoprene Bralet, Topshop.
7.) Pleat Calf Skirt, Topshop.

If you get just one Sports Luxe piece this season, make it the bralet, like the neoprene (wet suit material to you and me) version Topshop has on offer in several colour. A totally versatile piece, it can be worn under a boyfriend tailored shirt for a grungy look; with a pleated maxi skirt for traditional sports luxe; or with some high waisted wide-legged trousers and large metallic cuffs for a touch of '70s glamour. All hail the bralet!

1 comment:

  1. I love going through the latest fashion trends and exploring the world of fashion. That’s why this was an exactly I find it. We all know that women’s love going through the latest fashion and I think I had an idea now what is the latest clothing fashion trends now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.