Thursday 12 April 2012

TOPSHOP UNIQUE - SPRING/SUMMER 2012

With each season that goes by, I look forward to what Topshop Unique come up with - being one of my favourite high street brands, I love how the awesome design team further pushes the boat out for their Unique collection.

For the Spring/Summer 2012 collection, Head of Design Karen Bonser, was inspired by the glamour and opulence of Ancient Egypt - those mothers loved the bling bling. The collection explores what a modern day Egyptian would wear in urban London - I don't know about a modern Egyptian, but I know I would wear almost every piece.

For your deliberation, here are some of my favourite looks.








As ever many of the pieces from the Unique collection will appear in store, so head down to your nearest Topshop now...I SAID NOW!!

Or I guess you could check out the Unique collection online, here.

What do you guys think of the collection?

Gems x

11 comments:

  1. They're beautiful, but I don't think I could pull it off!!! Which one would you wear?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joelyne I think you could pull of every single piece :)
      The hieroglyphic printed dress is out of this world, I would love that one.

      Gems x

      Delete
  2. Lovely collection, my favourite would be the blue and gold great combination of colours.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the blue and gold together is gorgeous, perfect for summer :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog.

    I too love Topshop x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No thanks needed - I love your blog!
      Thank you for your comments, it is always so flattering when a blogger you admire comments on something you have done :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  4. They bought out some great prints, being a rockabilly chick this collection isnt my thing but it will look fabulous on others :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a little bit of everything depending on my mood - but the foil shorts really speak to my sporty side.

      Gems x

      Delete
  5. Looks great! Lots of prints, like that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the hieroglyphics - probably because I was quite nerdy for ancient Egypt at school :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  6. howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work.
    COLLECTION SHOP ONLINE

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.