Thursday 17 May 2012

ANIMAL ON DECK

Well I have been quite busy the past few weeks so I haven't had a chance to glam about the place, so it's another casual outfit post I'm afraid - although I promise you I have a 'dressed-up' outfit post for you guys later in the week, in which I look a little like a slutty referee. That should keep the sports fans interested.

Anyway speaking of sports, this is what I wore to an FA-Cup final party my sister threw last weekend - I'm not really interested in football, Athletics is more my sport, so I spent most of the time hovering around the party food table, gorging.

I have had this little nautical blazer from Topshop for a few years now and I just love it, the buttons are falling off, its getting a bit worn on the cuffs, but it only makes me treasure it more - the wear and tear just shows the love I have put into it. And of course since I am a total animal print whore (seriously I'm borderline street walker) there had to be a little bit in my outfit.

Nautical Style Blazer, Topshop
Animal Print Tee and Coated Jeans H&M
Skinny Belt, New Look
My Old Faithful Converse




Cassette Tape Necklace, Punky Pins
Heart Ring, H&M
NYC Spring Street polish

I know it's not the most exiting of outfits, but I am in general a casual girl - I have no need for well tailored work wear since I work from home, often a pair of pyjamas or holey track pants does the job. I do promise to try and add more outfit posts in the future...so watch this space...are you watching? Good!

So are any of you guys out there interested in any sports? Player or spectator?

Gems x

14 comments:

  1. Love the animal print T and it's a great casual look with a little punk. :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good casual look, sometimes style can be comfortable...right?

      Gems x

      Delete
  2. I'm a big animal print fan too :) The top looks great with the red jacket!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just bought the Animal print t-shirt from my wishlist from ebay - I couldn't resist any longer - £5 well spent :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  3. very cool, love the animal prints and the cassette tape necklace is adorable! xo

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a super cute panda necklace at the same time (a generous girt from the boyfriend) so it will be featuring soon :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  4. Love the top, lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm still new to blogging so its still such a lovely surprise how nice people can be!

      Gems x

      Delete
  5. Love the blazer! You wouldn't guess it from my blog but I'm generally casual as well when I'm doing my day-to-day. :)

    As for sport - I casually follow football but I'm not all over it. Would be out of place at an actual football game.

    Morag x
    moadore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well usually I can be found in shabby sweatpants since I work from home, but no one want to see that haha

      Gems x

      Delete
  6. so cute.
    and your nail color is hot.
    xxxfashionbater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexys, I got the polishes at a discount store, so only paint £1 for both. I was one excited girl!

      Gems x

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.