Tuesday 8 May 2012

MY BEDROOM DOOR - MAY 2012

As some of those who read my blog will know, I don't have a wardrobe...I know a girl who loves fashion, not having a wardrobe seems a bit strange, but due to space issues, it just isn't an option for me right now. But don't cry for me, I have found a way around it - I hang all my favourite pieces of the month on the back of my door where I get to see them all the time...Result.

So with the beginning of May, I thought it was about time I dug some of my beloved summery outfits from storage to display on my bedroom door to get me in the mood for the warmer weather ahead. Well it has rained ever since I hung them up there...typical. Hopefully I will get to wear them soon, and for your scrutiny, here are my May favourites.

1.) Pleather Biker Jacket, Matalan.
2.)Tweed Cap, Matalan
3.) Paisley Printed Dress With Sheer Sleeves, Unbranded.
4.) Vest with Pleather Trim, Miss Selfridge
5.) Leopard Print Dresss, H&M
6.)Nautical Jacket (worn here), Triple S
7.) Colour Block Track Jacket, H&M
8.) Metallic Maxi Skirt, Primark
9.) Nude Ruffle Dress, Ravi Famous
10.) Striped Dress, H&M




As you can probably tell, May is a little more punkish than April was, with my pleather jacket, leopard print dress and vest with serious attitude. I seriously want to get out in the sun in my little dresses and perhaps even tan up my luminous legs, but it seems I may have to wait a little longer. 

Hopefully next month I won't have to fill my coveted bedroom door slots with thick cosy jumpers!

What items have made it into your favourites this month?

Gems x

12 comments:

  1. I love that leopard dress! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I just hope I get a chance to wear it this summer, if it ever arrives.

      Loved your Motel trews today - so gorgoeus !

      Gems x

      Delete
  2. I actually think this is a good idea as you get to see what items you have where as if they were in your wardrobe you may forget you ever them :) I like the leopard dress Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you're right it also helps me to realise what should go to a new home. I am thinking of offering some of my less worn items free to a good home if this would be something bloggers would be interested in?

      Gems x

      Delete
  3. I have two wardrobes. I keep everything in one wardrobe and then I move a selection to the second wardrobe each week. It keeps your wardrobe fresh.

    It also helps me to see what I don't wear. I'm nice enough to give it away though. It all goes on eBay.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clever idea with the two wardrobe, although it does seem a little greedy to the girl who has none :) Just kidding girl!

      Gems x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, it's nice to have something new to look at every month!

      Gems x

      Delete
  5. Love the leopard print dress <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadie, lots of people have said they like that one, I will have to wear it more :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  6. I love your wardrobe/door- I've currently got a big pile of clothes on the floor lol. Really want that h+m leopard dress- is it current stock?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid its not, but since their leopard print is pretty much the same each season I found this similar playsuit on their website:

      http://www.hm.com/gb/product/98813?article=98813-A

      Gems x

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.