Wednesday 16 May 2012

THE ULTIMATE AND THE REALISTIC - MAY 2012

So this month (after Accessorising April was a huge success), that I was going to only boost my wardrobe with purchases and bargains from ebay. I was doing seriously well picking up three great dresses - one half price from the Boohoo outlet, a monochrome scarf printed dress from New Look for 99p and a draped black Berska dress, with studded shoulders for just £1.20 (they will feature in a post soon I promise).

My big mistake was to think that I could indulge in a bit of 'harmless' screen shopping - I would like to say that I felt guilty buying the dress and tights from Missguided, oh and the shoes from ASOS (least they were in the sale), but I don't...not even a little bit, I wore them all together and I felt great in them and I get to share the look with you in my next outfit post...so that makes it OK right?

So to make up for my digressions from the plan, I am going to construct my realistic wish list for May, entirely from bargains to be found on ebay...it was actually easier than I thought!


The Realistic (all ebay remember)
MTV Leopard Print Vest - £4.99; Silver Metallic Jeans - £24.99; Studded Cuff - £2.65; Faux Suede Leopard Platforms - £18.55; Pink Silver Studded Bag - £19.99; Double Cross Ring - £1.99.
TOTAL: £73.16

The Ultimate
Wildfox Love is Everything Tee - £65.00; Rag & Bone Metallic Zebra Legging - £158.00; Felder Felder Taupe Gold Spike Bracelet - £95.00; Vagabond Conga Flatform Sandals - £65.00; Rebecca Minkoff Wallet Bag with Studs - £145.81; RP/Encore Carrot Spike Rings - £75.00 for silver/quartz.
TOTAL: £472.81

I'm really loving all my ebay picks, the pink studded bag and MTV tee may just have to be purchased immediately (I have an addiction, I need help). Still if I had the money, I would replace my entire wardrobe with Wildfox pieces - the LA brand only made it onto my radar this week after discovering it on the gorgeous Tessa-Jay's blog Circa Now. Check her out, she is a dream!

So what is on your wishlist this month?
Any fab ebay bargains to share?

Gems x

10 comments:

  1. AMAZING post, I want the ebay jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how awesome are they?
      And they come in a gold too, so tempting - its amazing what you can find on ebay if you can be bothered to look :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love the leopard print platforms! Meow x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, they come in lots of different colours too.

      Gems x

      Delete
  3. Great post I love the leopard print platforms they look fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great? Just a little bit more feminine than Creepers, but the same general idea.

      Gems x

      Delete
  4. just so cool..adore the silver pants! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, I might have to get a pair, they are quite the bargain!

      Gems x

      Delete
  5. love your 'realistic' and 'ultimate' collages! very creative ;-)

    Joelyne

    The Sydney Girl

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joelyne, that's so sweet of you to say!

      Gems x

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.