Saturday 9 June 2012

ALICE BY TEMPERLEY - PRE SPRING/SUMMER 2012

I'm an impatient girl - I hate waiting in queues, I hate waiting for the next installment of my favourite TV show, and I hate waiting for someone to get out the damn bathroom when I need the toilet! I do like to know what's coming - what movie is set to be the next blockbuster hit, what is the next breakthrough beauty product and of course what is going to be hitting the shelves as the next big fashion trend.

So I am loving that some fashion houses are releasing previews of their Pre-Spring/Summer 2013 collections - gives that little insight in what could be filling out wardrobes a year from now. My favourite collection so far comes from  Alice by Temperley, the sister brand of Temperley London founded in 2012 and aimed at a wider demographic with it's easy-to-wear pieces and lower price point. Like its designer sister, Alice by Temperley has a loyal celebrity following, which includes Beyonce, Daisy Lowe, Amber Le Bon and Rihanna.


Here are some of my favourite looks from the Alice by Temperley Pre-Spring/Summer 2012 Collection...








My favourite look has to be the monochrome tunic with the skinny leather trousers, it is such a classic and stylish look that will see you from season to season and will fit any occasion - I am completely in love. The delicate lace, intricate embroidery and geometric tribal prints are also pretty stunning and the silhouettes are so elegant and feminine without being too overly girly.
Photographs courtesy from Glamour.com

What are your favourite looks from the collection? Come on don't me shy :)

By the way my guest post for Country Girl Does Norfolk is live now, so please check it out here.

And finally before I go, don't forget to enter my Very First Giveaway, that is open internationally!

Have a smashing weekend everyone!

Gems x 

22 comments:

  1. I love this! A little different from what I usually expect from the brand but it's all gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how eclectic the collection is - something for everyone!

      Gems x

      Delete
  2. These are all so pretty and feminine! My favourites have to be the dresses in the first picture, I love anything with white lace. Hope you're having a good weekend! :)
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the white lace mini dress - its so girly and flirty!
      I had a hectic but enjoyable weekend - I hope yours was great to!

      Gems x

      Delete
  3. Fantastic!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew very little about Temperley, but this collection is gorgeous and looks very wearable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Temperley - its my mission in life to own a gorgeous Temperley, or Alice by Temperley dress!

      Gems x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too, I seriously love the monochrome tunic - it has my name written all over it!

      Gems x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It really is a great collection, the Temperley London mainline collection is just as impressive!

      Gems x

      Delete
  7. What an amazing collection!!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too and I am on my way to visit your blog now - every blogger that visits me I always make the effort to visit them back :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous collection! I'm following you! Follow back?

    http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous pieces within the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love all the colours!
    i love the collection its amazing
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colours too, just simple and elegant!

      Gems x

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.