Friday 1 June 2012

IFB WEEKLY ROUND-UP 2-WEEKS IN A ROW - SHUT UP!

Well last week I was chuffed to announce that I had been selected as part of the IFB weekly round up, by Links a la Mode - one of the best blogs submitted for the week. Well this week I was honoured by being chosen for the second week in a row. I can't believe my luck, it's wonderful to be included amongst some of the best blogs I have read.

Please check out the other blog posts on the lists as the selection is great, I have found so much inspiration for hitting the shops and revamping my wardrobe...hurray!

Let's Give 'Em Something To Talk About

Edited By Taylor Davies
One of the things we bloggers fear most is letting our content go stale. We fear losing our readers' interest and engagement, and even worse - boring ourselves! So how do the bloggers in our community spice it up? Based on this week's Links A La Mode submissions, you know just how to do it! We had a wonderful selection of posts this week that covered topics from racism in fashion, an HIV/AIDS benefit, to some racy accessories in the key of 50 Shades of Grey. Check out the 20 best links, sure to spark some great conversations and fire up your own blogging inspiration engines!

LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: MAY 31ST

SPONSOR:
Fashion Sneakers at Shopbop: Ash Wedge Sneakers, Superga, Marc Jacobs Sneakers, Cheap Monday, Zanotti, Jeffrey Campbell, Pointer, Fitflop & Pour la Victoire


If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

I hope to see some of my blogging friends on the IFB Weekly Round-Up, and I hope you all have a fab weekend celebrating the Jubilee!

Gems x

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have a great blog though so you shouldn't be surprised!

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's really sweet of you to say.
      I'm a bit of a Secret Blogger fan myself!

      Gems x

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure :) If you want we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog if you would follow me and I will follow you immediately :) Have a great day honey :)
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is so sweet - I am on my way to visit your blog now :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I can't believe it, it must be a fluke on some kind :)

      Gems x

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.