Monday 18 June 2012

PRIMARK - AUTUMN/WINTER 2012

Most of you will probably know that I am a huge Primark (or Primarni as I call it) fan - yes there is a huge debate going on at the minute about disposable fashion, which results in more and more clothing ending up on landfills. But I promise I do take unwanted clothing to charity shops, I have sold some clothing on a car boot sale, and anything too tatty for anyone else gets torn up into dusters (it is a habit I picked up from my mam).

So if you are mindful about not sending clothing to landfills and you are responsible with sustainable fashion (charity shops, swapping with friends, DIY's to update) then you have my permission to go crazy when the Primark Autumn/Winter 2012 collection hit stores, although you will have to wrestle me to some of the finer pieces - I may be skinny but I'm damn scrappy too!

The seasonal line is stunning, full of gorgeous tailoring, masculine silhouettes, intense prints and killer shoes and accessories. I have picked out my favourite pieces for your consideration, and I warn you, do not get between me and the Wedge Hi-tops or the Park Coat.








The prints and colours are just fantastic aren't they? Primark are upping their game season after season, which is great as it allows the less well fashionista's (like me) get a taster of the season's hottest trends.

Check out the full collection at Look Magazine online, here and let me know what you think?

What pieces will you be racing to pick up?

Gems x

22 comments:

  1. I WANT that colbalt shirt, its literally the nicest thing, I hope my local gets it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I also really want everything else too!

      Gems x

      Delete
  2. well, the outfits on the first foto are so inspiring...
    love these pants...

    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never understand how people can just through clothes away! There's plenty of charity shops people can donate to or recycling centres to get rid of them. I can't wait for this to hit stores, I've got my eye on their printed trousers xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither Josie - It just feels like such a waste, it takes no effort at all to recycle really!

      Gems x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah its so fab - I can imagine it looking great with a pair of leather trews!

      Gems x

      Delete
  5. I adore the heart play suit and the outfit at the top right is so amazing and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too - I'm just loving all the prints!

      Gems x

      Delete
  6. This is pretty classy looking stuff for Primark, they really are upping their game! I love that blue dress with the spotty collar and pockets, autumn/winter clothes are the best!
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they have changed so much since they first opened - I pretty much love the entire collection, they have created great mix and match pieces instead of a range of separates!

      Gems x

      Delete
  7. the dancer print shirt and shift dress are my favs but I love so much from this collection :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the dancer print is adorable - I will be filling my winter wardrobe with pieces from this collection for sure!

      Gems x

      Delete
  8. hi top wedges and printed trews look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the comment- I agree your waist is amazing im very jealous!
    I love Primark clothing- I live by their jeans
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have quite a few pair of Primark jeans, and they have never done me wrong yet :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  10. Primark are definitely growing up!

    Gems x

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmm not sure if I like much of it to be honest! Thats a shame as I love Primark but I am sure they will have some items I like x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.