Sunday 1 July 2012

THAT'S THE HATRICK - IFB LINKS A LA MODE WEEKLY ROUND UP!

I'm delighted to tell you guys that I have been selected as part of the Independent Fashion Bloggers Links a la Mode Weekly Round Up for the third time. I have to say I am over the moon to be chosen amongst so many great blogs, and I hope all my readers get a chance to have a good hunt through the other chosen blog posts...I bet you won't be disappointed.

Spice Girls

Edited by: Jess of Fresh Jess

This week, the Spice Girls got together to announce their support for the upcoming musical Viva Forever, which is inspired by their Girl Power movement. The fearless, limitless supergroup has come so far since they burst onto the scene 16 years ago. They’ve inspired millions of girls around the world to go after their dreams, and paved the way for bloggers like you and I to share our individual styles and passions with the world. My picks this week reflect how IFBers are spicing up their life this summer. From Beetlejuice and the streets of Tokyo to the bright colors and light fabrics of the season, the variety of style expression has never looked so good. Even Victoria Beckham would be proud!

LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JUNE 28TH

SPONSOR:
New from Shopbop: Air, Keychains, Connexion, Shoulder Bags, Chic Hats, Helmut, Milly Bags, Intimates, Shapewear, Heather Hawkins, 1Boutique & Maternitywear

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

I had a great weekend spent up and my boyfriend's mum's place, she has the cutest staffie puppy that could just steal your heart.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!

Gems x

2 comments:

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.