Monday 24 September 2012

TOPSHOP UNIQUE - Spring/Summer 2013

London Fashion Week is here and there is always one collection that I look forward to - TOPSHOP UNIQUE. The main reason of course is that Topshop have an absolutely amazing design team, who really relish the opportunity to push their boundaries to create something entirely amazing. Additionally, some of the fab unique pieces make it into stores, making their collection the only one to hit the runways that I can actually afford...Thank you Topshop.

Always a brand to go innovative on the catwalk, for the Spring/Summer 2013 collection Topshop Unique went truely interactive when showing their collection on the 16th. You didn't have to be in the front row to catch all the action as it happened, the show streamed live with a clever little Facebook app that allowed viewers to click and capture their favourite looks from the comfort of your sofa...take that Olivia Palmero (yeah you look great, but what do you actually do).

If that wasn't enough Topshop gave viewers the chance to customise the catwalk by changing the colour of the looks and accessories and share them the very moment they hit the runway. It was like running your own catwalk...I tell you it was fantastic. I only wish I had took advantage of ordering some of the looks direct from the catwalk to have them delivered to my door way before they arrived in store...damn this being poor lark.

So here is the fantastic Spring/Summer 2012 collection from Topshop Unique...you will not be disappointed! The Space Age silhouettes, palette and fabrics interspersed with pops of vibrant yellow...yes please!





























To see the collection from Topshop Unique in it's entirety, just follow the link.

What is your favourite piece? I am dying over the silver and white trousers.

Gems x

4 comments:

  1. I was actually quite underwhelmed by this compared to previous years,
    but there are a few gorgeous pieces! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the sheer dresses with the opaque panels, they remind me of the fashion from The Fifth Element!
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this show! Kate Phelan is a genius, she's transformed the label so much. I found their collections before to be way too gimmicky but this and the a/w show were perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great show!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.