Thursday 6 March 2014

A HIDDEN GEM

I can't believe how many old outfit pictures I have hidden within the mysterious depths of my computer, many of them I don't even remember wearing some of them. I have to admit, some of them don't look good and have been swiftly deleted - I didn't even know I could make some of those faces. My boyfriend often jokes that I can't keep any part of my body still for any amount of time, especially my mouth. What must people on the street think of me.

I have had these jeans for almost a year and a half and I bloody love them, but I have only worn them a few times, because I don't have anything to go with them, they are a really awkward Shade of Grey, awkward like getting on a bus and sitting next to an old lady enthusiastically reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

These pictures were taken in the old flat and although I do miss all the space, I definitely do not miss cleaning up the mess from dirty boys. I mean what kind of person blocks the shower with their disgusting hair, then just leave it...ankle deep dirty water and all?

White Shirt, H&M - Similar Here.
Jeans, H&M - Similar Here.
Studded Loafers, Matalan -Similar Here.





Right, I'm off to psyche myself up for the errands I have to run and the articles I have to write.

Gems x

6 comments:

  1. I've lived with girls and they do the same shit :D I think girls are even worse :D
    I have like, a thousand and a half photos on my computer, that I can name "stupid outfits I wore months ago" :D
    I do like this outfit on you. You styled the jeans very well with the white blouse. I had grey jeans too, and never wore them, eeveeer! :D So I know what you mean! But I think you look spectacular, and that pink necklace is so prettyeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, I keep finding random outfits stashed on my computer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit. I think we all do that and often they never get used.

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear! You look perfect. Love those pants!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, these tie dye jeans look awesome! Love them :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.