Thursday 17 July 2014

BEAUTY REVIEW: STEAMCREAM

It was my birthday a little while ago and one of the gifts I recieved was a little miracle tin that has comletely revolutionised my skincare regime. The litlle miracle is STEAMCREAM, a multi-functional cream that can be used on the face, body, hands and feet. Just think, no more buying separate day and night creams for the face, then more creams for hands, body and feet. One cream to rule them all (sorry I watched the Lord of the Rings recently).

STEAMCREAM Affection - Same Here.
This versatile lovely is a totaly revolution - high-quality, all natural ingredients are fused together with a shot of steam (hence the name). This makes the cream really light, meaning that is provides super hyderation, absorbing into the skin in a flash. I have been using it morning and evening for five days now and I have noticed a real different in my skin. There have been no new pesky breakouts and my skin is brighter, softer and smoother. My hands have also seen the benefit, being a lot less dry than normal - I'm expecting it to improve further too. Plus the slight lavander scent is to die for.

Not only is is suitable for all skin types, but it is eco-friendly and all natural, which can only be a good thing. The ingredients are perfect for calming problem skin and for quenching the thirst of dry skin. Orange flower water, oatmeal and vegetable glycerine help hydrate the skin, whilst almond and jojoba oils, and cocoa butter soften and smooth the skins surface. Each tin is lovingly handmade in their product kitchens in the UK and Japan.

Now to the eco part for all the warriors out there. For one, it is an all-in-one cream, reducing the amount of products you need to buy, also reducing the amount of packaging. The tins are gorgeous and are perfect to reuse to store nic nacs once the cream has gone. All the materials used in STEAMCREAM are totally sustainable and the cream has low preservative levels meaning it biodegrades easily. There is no animal testing, they compost organic waste, recylce, and responsibly use energy. Vegans are not left out as STEAMCREAM is approved by the Vegan Society. I think STEAMCREAM may be operated by angels.

At just £12.95 for a tin, or £20 for one of their special duo packs, I think it is a real bargain as a little goes a long way.  I recived the Affection tin, but I am loving some of the others, check out my faves...

1) Vanity; 2) Envy; 3) Richard.
I am thinking about getting one of their super duo packs for my next blog giveaway - is that a prize you would be interested in?

Gems x
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try steam cream but my skin reacts to so many products I've always been a bit scared x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly that tin is super cute!! I think I may have to look into this as ive just had baby number 2 and dont have time for 60 different creams lol! so this sounds great!! Thanks for a great review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for lazy people, hence- me!!! :D And the tin boxes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these designs, so unique and pretty! <3

    So fantastic that it caters to all different skin types too :)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.