Tuesday 9 December 2014

GOTHIC LACE



I love black lace! It is probably one of the most perfect fabrics, because it is so versatile. It can be classy and elegant, cool and grunge, and even a little dark and Gothic. I think back lace may be my go to look for the Winter season and perhaps beyond - I tried one dress from Lulu's Boutique and that's it I was totally hooked.

Lexi Lace Dress, c/o Lulu's Boutique - Same Here.
Caramel Hair Extensions, Wonderful Hair.


The cut of the dress is sensational, the fit is exquisite and the organza overlay is just to die for. The organza is tailored so it fits to the form and the lace underneath flares out a little underneath, to flatter, by helping to slim the hips and accentuate any bum.

Since I have quite pale skin, I thought it would be a great opportunity to try out a slightly Gothic look, so I went for a berry lip and popped in my Wonderful Hair Extensions, which I won in a competition with Etail PR - I know I am one lucky girl.



Rose Quarts Necklace, c/o Lulu's Boutique - Same Here
Pastel Nails - Ciate London.

 


 



So if you are looking for a fabulous dress for party season, you really should think about stopping my Lulu's Boutique. Here's where you can find them:

Website: www.luluslondon.com/index.html
Instagram: www.instagram.com/luluslondon
Twitter: www.twitter.com/LulusLondon
Pintrest: www.pinterest.com/LulusLondon/

How would you style black lace?

Gems x
*Dress provided by Lulu's London for the purpose of this review, but all opinions are my own.

Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. This is such a stunning look Gems! I'm so in love with that dress, looks beautiful on you! Black lace is such a classic touch, especially this time of the year. I really like the necklace that you previously wrote about and omg long hair suits you so well! I'm surprised at how natural the extensions look! Stunning, stunning, stunning! <3

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks amazing with the extensions, I thought it was your own hair for a minute! You are also looking incredibly gorgeous in these photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair extensions look amazing! Especially with your gorgeous dress. So stunning. And I love that last black and white shot!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is just so glamorous and suits you perfectly.

    #UKBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty dress, goes wonderfully with the dark lipstick too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could wolf whistle right now, I totally would! You look stunning in this dress, dark lipstick and your hair looks amazing! So glamorous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did your hair get so long!? Va va voom! You look so foxy in this frock. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puh-leeeze don't be so conformed to this passing world; be MORE concerned withe conformity of gett'n into Seventh-Heaven. You maaay not like my comment… which is groovy, yet, I’m not out to please you.

    Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant, guhroovaliciousness (thank you, Austin POW!ers), pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy, Reality-Firepower-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! We’ll have a high-flying, immense-immersion to be an outstanding-red-marker! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs, puh-leeeze. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wauw het ziet er heel goed uit. geweldige shoot mooi meisje met mooi horloge. heb je de volgende link bezocht ..? zo niet, open dan de link en geniet van 25% korting en gratis en snelle verzending. https://www.thedarkattitude.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.