Monday 18 May 2015

BEAUTY LOVES - BERRY LIP AND LIQUID LINER

I must admit, I probably do take more selfies than necessary. But, like most women I have some periodic self esteem issues, so when I'm having a good face day, I feel the need to share it with the world, for their approval. Every 'like' is a little boost - especialy when most days I look like I have been dredged from a swamp most mornings, and not a nice swamp.

When it comes to working face days, the berry lip and/or liquid liner have been my beauty saviours - making me less crypt keeper more cute.

Berry lip courtesey of H&M, goofy teeth are models own!
Liquid Liner from W7
What hae been your beauty saviours this month?

Gems x

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Love both of these on you! This month I've been relying heavily on Rimmels long lasting concealer, sleepless nights are not my friend! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeezus, I can safely turn all homosexual just by taking a glimpse at these photos! You are such a beauty to behold, I can drown in those big eyes! *_* Really digging you with pale lips like the second photo, makes you even more expressive!
    Totally understand the selfies need, most times I look like a mad cat lady, so yeah, on those rare good days I want to share my face with the internet too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top one - such a gorgeous colour.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also loovvee berry lip! it can really brighten up your complexion! and i totally agree, when you have a good face day you totally should show it of :)) Great Post! xxx

    Anisha ♥ All You Need Is Red Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful in that last shot, I'd definitely give you a like! The berry lip colour is beautiful too. ;)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.