Saturday 23 June 2012

H&M SALES HAUL

H&M has to be my favourite high-street store, I love how fun and quirky their pieces are, and especially how reasonable their prices are! So when I had an email last week letting me know that their sale had started, I couldn't click through to their website fast enough, because I knew I was going to get some great bargains to boost my summer wardrobe...and I really did!

Blouse, £7.99 - they don't have the monochrome anymore but the beige is gorgeous!
Shorts, £3.99 - same here.
Shoes - £4.99 - same here.
Miss Stone Heart Nail Polish , £1.49 - same here.
Get a Rose For Me Nail Polish, £1.49 - sold out, similar here.

Dress, £7.99 - same here.
Thanks to some fab discount codes I found on The Brunette Diaries I saved even more money - by entering the code 9690 I saved 25% on the most expensive item, and with the additional code 1304 I save a further £5 on the whole order. You have no idea how pleased I was!

I know H&M doesn't have the best reputation for quick delivery, but I received my items in around 5 days, which was fast enough for me - expect some outfit posts very soon!

Have you guys been successful sales shoppers recently?

Have a great weekend!

Gems x

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank Naka!

      Did you get anything good in the sales?

      Gems x

      Delete
  2. it certainly sounds like they have upped their game for delivery! Great buys x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Sophie, they really have - I can't complain at all!

      Gems x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks hun, they have it in black and pink too, but I just love a bit of chambray!

      Gems x

      Delete
  4. I love H&M too but was rather disappointed with the sales this yeat. Love the dress though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree the H&M sale wasn't great, I usually would want so much more - thanks for putting the discount codes on your blog by the way :)

      Gems x

      Delete
  5. I'm so in love with the blouse you bought, it's perfect! I really want to get out there to the sales before the best stuff goes xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same blouse in the cream is gorgeous too, I nearly bought that one too!

      Gems xxx

      Delete
  6. Lovely sale buys the shoes especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have them is lots of other colours and a pretty gorgeous snakeskin, which I am so tempted to buy :)

      Gems x

      Fashion, Well Done

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment, and I will always be sure to check out fellow bloggers.